- What is your return policy?
- Because of the uniqueness of the formalwear industry we must have a no return or exchange policy. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure they review the available size charts as they are responsible for determining size. When in doubt, please go a size larger, as it is always easier to take a garment in than to let it out. If a dress is damaged or ruined during shipping contact us immediately and we will work with you to resolve the problem. Otherwise, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If a shipment is refused by a customer at their address, there will be an automatic 30% restocking fee plus any shipping charges associated with the return. There are no refunds on shipping charges.
Can I try on dresses in the store?
- Yes. Please bring a parent/guardian with you if you are under 18. We enforce this guideline in order to provide our shoppers with a enjoyable experience and to protect the gowns. While we would like you to enjoy your time here, it is very important to us that the dresses stay in mint condition! When you’re ready to find that special dress, have your parent or guardian set aside some time to enjoy this fun experience. It will certainly be one you will never forget!
Can you check stock over the phone?
- Yes. However, because our inventory moves so quickly, please call the store you are planning to visit. If the gown you are looking for is at another location we will call there and do a stock check. At that point you will need to either go to the other location or put down a $20 deposit to have the dress shipped to your preferred store. This deposit will be deducted from the price of your gown but is NOT-REFUNDABLE.
- Are all of the gowns on the website in the store?
- No. If a gown is on this website it does not mean it is at any of our stores. The website will show you all of the gowns that we can order by each of the designers that we carry.
- Why are there pictures on the website of dresses that are not available?
- Wear dates range tremendously for all our customers. A certain dress may not be available by your wear date but some customers order dresses a year in advance and we can still get a dress made by then so we leave any dress up that has a possibility of still coming in. If it is truly out of stock forever it will be removed from the website.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes, you can order over the phone. Staff at each location is trained to take an order over the phone. However, we do recommend placing the orders online. You will then receive notification via email or phone call of the status of your order.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover.
- How long does it take to receive the product I order?
- Once your order has been placed it will be processed within 24-48 business hours. If the item you order is in stock, it will ship the next business day. If we need to order the gown from our warehouse or the manufacturer, we will notify you of the ship date. Standard shipping time is 7-10 business days if the item is at a warehouse. All shipping methods will then take place from the estimated ship date. Please make sure to indicate on your order if you need the dress by a specific date. Otherwise, please note that especially during prom season, it can take up to 12 weeks to get a dress special ordered.
- What if my dress is not available?
- If your dress is not in stock and for some reason we cannot order it directly from our warehouse or the designer, we will notify you and give you other options to choose from or you can cancel your order. Your card is only charged if we can fulfill your order.
- Can I get my dress altered at GLAM?
- Alterations are not done in house however, we do have a list of recommended seamstresses at both locations.
Thank you for shopping at GLAM!